© 2018-2020 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
18.104.22.1682484 - Love Me Render
A small collection of fixes for rendering issues.
- BUG-228732 [LMR] Cannot see a person after using balls
- BUG-228735 [LMR] - Glow values are ignored on animesh rigged mesh faces.
- BUG-228734 [LMR] - Rigged mesh faces with alpha textures set to Alpha Blending mode render as completely transparent on animesh.
- BUG-228733 [LMR] - Fullbright rigged mesh faces render as completely transparent on animesh.
- BUG-228731 [LMR] - Issues with non-zero transparency values rendering as completely transparent on animesh.
- BUG-228730 [LMR] - Issues with multi-link Animesh attachments not showing all of their links.
- SL-12678 Remove any automatic retry of login
- BUG-227841 10fps when visiting chat hotspot due to avatar animation updates
- BUG-227820 [Love Me Render] Alpha rendering gets scrambled by avatars wearing certain mesh.
- SL-12026 The objects are not selectable when avatar rendering is off
- SL-12025 Animated mesh objects are disappeared when avatar rendering parameter is off
- BUG-227666 Animesh Does Not Properly Behave as Volume
- BUG-227553 [Bakes on Mesh] Enable bake textures to be applied to non-attached editable items
- SL-11656 Alpha textures with Alpha mask cutoff of 255 look glitchy while ALM is off.
- SL-11614 Rotating objects flicker if Render type Avatar is disabled
- SL-8191 RenderUseVAO with Basic Shaders turned off caused textures not to show
- BUG-2635 Objects rotating with llTargetOmega now "vibrate" on spin axis when the camera is focused on them
- BUG-225300 Disabling avatar rendering removes static objects
- SL-1130 Crash in LLRender::loadMatrix()