© 2018-2021 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
18.104.22.1682623 - Simplified Cache
This version of the viewer replaces the VFS cache system used to save local copies of frequently used assets such as meshes, sounds and animations with a simplified cache.
There should be no user facing differences and your Second Life experience should be identical to other versions.
- SL-15547 Viewer hung while looking for a file in cache
- BUG-230697 Simple cache viewer: Do not crash during cache purge
- BUG-230696 Simple cache viewer: Integer overflow in cache size
- BUG-230673 Simple cache viewer: Excessive disk usage due to missing cache purge at runtime
- SL-15105 Mesh/Cache messages are spamming the log
- SL-15070 Moving the cache does not remove the "cache" folder from the old location
- SL-14985 Bump texture cache version for Simple Cache Viewer to help avoid conflicts with older Viewers
- BUG-230358 Simplified cache viewer: Caching of mesh is completely broken
- SL-14950 Force a cache clear on first run of the Simplified Cache viewer.
- BUG-230295 Cannot upload images on the Simplified Cache Viewer.
- BUG-230337 Simplified cache viewer is ignoring cache path
- BUG-230334 Simplified cache viewer is a happy log spammer
- SL-14582 Simple VFS viewer touches the files often.
- SL-14505 [Win10] The viewer isn't started on the non-English system locale
- SL-14269 Textures are corrupt after reducing the cache size.
- SL-14227 The 'Fatal error detected' message is displayed while downloading a new version of the SL Viewer
- SL-14211 Determine optimum cache size for VFS replacement cache
- SL-14210 Prune descriptive tag from new cache filenames
- SL-14182 [win10][cache PV] The '...LSL_TEXT.asset' file is created every time the same script is opened
- SL-14148 [VFS test] Mesh avatar takes 90+ seconds to load.
- SL-14107 Viewer crashes when avatar hits the ground after falling down