© 2018-2021 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
220.127.116.111873 - Simplified Cache
This version of the Viewer uses a less complex file caching system to save local copies of frequently used assets such as meshes, sounds and animations.
There should be no user facing differences and your Second Life experience should be identical to other versions.
- SL-15551 Cache is trimmed according to cache size when viewer was started, not current cache size.
- SL-15547 Viewer hung while looking for a file in cache
- SL-15398 Include Pull Request from FS:Ansariel for "Change all remaining boost::filesystem methods to their non-throwing overloads"
- SL-15382 Update contributions text file in Viewer
- BUG-230697 Simple cache viewer: Do not crash during cache purge
- BUG-230696 Simple cache viewer: Integer overflow in cache size
- BUG-230673 Simple cache viewer: Excessive disk usage due to missing cache purge at runtime
- SL-15105 Mesh/Cache messages are spamming the log
- SL-15070 Moving the cache does not remove the "cache" folder from the old location
- SL-14985 Bump texture cache version for Simple Cache Viewer to help avoid conflicts with older Viewers
- BUG-230358 Simplified cache viewer: Caching of mesh is completely broken
- SL-14950 Force a cache clear on first run of the Simplified Cache viewer.
- BUG-230295 Cannot upload images on the Simplified Cache Viewer.
- BUG-230337 Simplified cache viewer is ignoring cache path
- BUG-230334 Simplified cache viewer is a happy log spammer
- SL-14582 Simple VFS viewer touches the files often.
- SL-14505 [Win10] The viewer isn't started on the non-English system locale
- SL-14269 Textures are corrupt after reducing the cache size.
- SL-14227 The 'Fatal error detected' message is displayed while downloading a new version of the SL Viewer
- SL-14211 Determine optimum cache size for VFS replacement cache
- SL-14210 Prune descriptive tag from new cache filenames
- SL-14182 [win10][cache PV] The '...LSL_TEXT.asset' file is created every time the same script is opened
- SL-14148 [VFS test] Mesh avatar takes 90+ seconds to load.
- SL-14107 Viewer crashes when avatar hits the ground after falling down