© 2018-2021 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
18.104.22.1687797 - LMR 5
A small collection of rendering fixes along with new Water Reflection modes.
- SL-14994 BugSplat Crash: SecondLifeViewer!LLUUID::operator==(966)
- SL-14990 BugSplat Crash: ig75icd64+0x2971ad
- BUG-230331 Presets don't restore Advanced Lighting Model
- BUG-230088 Undefined behavior in class2 windlight cloud fragment shader.
- BUG-230087 Sun gamma is incorrect and results in washed out or too dark textures
- BUG-230047 Clouds are unusually dim in EEP
- BUG-230049 Stars render around center of sim instead of center of camera.
- BUG-230032 Name tags, floating text and object selection outlines shows in front of objects and avatars with Advanced Lighting Model turned on with an AMD GPU.
- SL-14529 Replace dynamic_cast in animesh
- SL-14347 BugSplat Crash: ig9icd64+0x57a950
- SL-14275 Water Reflection new modes
- BUG-229436 [EEP] Specular reflection too bright when the camera is outside the light radius
- SL-13888 The model is displayed with artifacts in the upload preview floater
- BUG-229013 [EEP] Moonset inconsistent
- BUG-229122 [EEP] Glow should be directly behind the sun or moon when it is near the horizon.
- BUG-229102 [EEP] Rainbow colours are reversed
- BUG-228952 Mesh Debug Normals display incorrectly. Normal Maps on scaled objects appear to use incorrect mesh normals for shading calcs.
- BUG-228914 [EEP] Deferred Soften Shader fails to link when Atmospheric Shaders are disabled. This causes Debug viewer builds to crash.
- BUG-228781 [EEP] Specular color interpreted wrong (too bright) from point lights.
- BUG-228581 [EEP] Specular map reflections are way too weak.
- BUG-229689 [EEP] cloud texture is rendered backwards
- SL-12740 [EEP] The EEP moon has a hardcoded blue light that is not present in Windlight-based viewers
- BUG-227041 Camera distance to avatar in neighbouring region incorrect
- BUG-226620 [EEP] Specular reflections from the sun/moon are broken at low gloss values
- SL-9931 [EEP] Clouds are dripping as they hit the horizon