© 2018-2021 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
22.214.171.1245641 - Simplified Cache
This version of the Viewer uses a less complex file caching system to save local copies of frequently used assets such as meshes, sounds and animations.
There should be no user facing differences and your Second Life experience should be identical to other versions.
- SL-14582 Simple VFS viewer touches the files often.
- SL-14505 [Win10] The viewer isn't started on the non-English system locale
- SL-14269 Textures are corrupt after reducing the cache size.
- SL-14227 The 'Fatal error detected' message is displayed while downloading a new version of the SL Viewer
- SL-14211 Determine optimum cache size for VFS replacement cache
- SL-14210 Prune descriptive tag from new cache filenames
- SL-14182 [win10][cache PV] The '...LSL_TEXT.asset' file is created every time the same script is opened
- SL-14148 [VFS test] Mesh avatar takes 90+ seconds to load.
- SL-14107 Viewer crashes when avatar hits the ground after falling down