© 2018-2021 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
22.214.171.1243511 - Second Life Project LMR5
A small collection of rendering fixes along with new Water Reflection modes.
- SL-14275 Water Reflection new modes
- SL-13888 The model is displayed with artifacts in the upload preview floater
- BUG-229013 [EEP] Moonset inconsistent
- BUG-229122 [EEP] Glow should be directly behind the sun or moon when it is near the horizon.
- BUG-228914 [EEP] Deferred Soften Shader fails to link when Atmospheric Shaders are disabled. This causes Debug viewer builds to crash.
- BUG-228781 [EEP] Specular color interpreted wrong (too bright) from point lights.
- BUG-228581 [EEP] Specular map reflections are way too weak.
- BUG-229689 [EEP] cloud texture is rendered backwards
- SL-12740 [EEP] The EEP moon has a hardcoded blue light that is not present in Windlight-based viewers