© 2018-2020 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
188.8.131.522100 - Key Mappings
Custom Key Mappings
A collection of custom key mapping features.
- BUG-229496 ctrl-F10 does not trigger gesture
- SL-13889 The avatar starts moving after choosing the group for your parcel by double left-click the mouse
- SL-13803 Objects do not link with the"Ctrl+L" shortcut keys
- SL-13802 The avatar is turned by 180 degrees after pressing the 'Esc' button while changing the precise camera controls
- SL-13801 The"Hover Height" floater should be closed after pressing the "Ctrl-alt-H" shortcut keys
- SL-13800 The avatar starts moving to the left when holding the "Alt-shift-A" shortcut for 1 second or more
- SL-13799 The "command+option+h" mac shortcut key is to hiding all windows instead of opening the "Hover Height" tab in the viewer
- SL-13503 Key Mapping: Toggle Speak On/Off Preference in Sound does not work for key binding
- SL-13494 Move the key mapping code from D501 to D514
- SL-13481 The avatar in mouselook mode is teleported to the wrong location after setting 'Teleport to' bind
- SL-13469 Clicking x to close preferences does not activate updated key binding which shows when reopening preferences
- SL-13438 Key mappings for Camera Spin Over listed twice
- SL-13421 Some key mappings can be set for a mode that do not work in that mode by design
- SL-13420 Some key mappings that are set in controls seemingly do no action
- SL-13419 User with Double click on land action set from older build loses that function
- SL-13418 User with Click to Walk disabled from older build ends up with that feature enabled by default
- SL-13412 The avatar starts to move after shooting ground in mouselook with a popgun
- SL-12494 Add some more key bindings
- BUG-4978 Make mouse buttons remappable