© 2018-2021 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
22.214.171.1246179 - Love Me Render
A small collection of fixes for rendering issues.
- BUG-227820 [Love Me Render] Alpha rendering gets scrambled by avatars wearing certain mesh.
- SL-12026 The objects are not selectable when avatar rendering is off
- SL-12025 Animated mesh objects are disappeared when avatar rendering parameter is off
- BUG-227666 Animesh Does Not Properly Behave as Volume
- BUG-227553 [Bakes on Mesh] Enable bake textures to be applied to non-attached editable items
- SL-11656 Alpha textures with Alpha mask cutoff of 255 look glitchy while ALM is off.
- SL-11614 Rotating objects flicker if Render type Avatar is disabled
- SL-8191 RenderUseVAO with Basic Shaders turned off caused textures not to show
- BUG-2635 Objects rotating with llTargetOmega now "vibrate" on spin axis when the camera is focused on them
- BUG-225300 Disabling avatar rendering removes static objects
- SL-1130 Crash in LLRender::loadMatrix()