© 2018-2021 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
188.8.131.522860 - Second Life Project Copypaste
The Copy/Paste viewer hopes to make building easier for all with convenient copy and paste buttons available in the Edit menu.
- SL-12290 [Project Copy/Paste] Checked 'Light' parameter has not become unchecked after Copy/Paste object properties
- SL-12289 [Project Copy/Paste] Unable to paste the "Media" link as a texture
- SL-12287 [Project Copy/Paste] Unable to paste texture from "local" storage
- SL-12244 [Project Copy/Paste] Copying a no transfer texture does not set target object to no transfer
- BUG-227824 [Copypaste] Please separate Flexible parameters into their own filter so it can be separated from shape parameters when pasting.
- BUG-227821 [Copypaste] Copied physics data always applies physics material as Stone.
- SL-12213 Unable to paste no-modify/no-transfer texture
- BUG-227822 [Copypaste] When pasting parameters copied from Texture tab, only texture is applied.
- SL-12158 The 'Align' button overlaps the 'Texture' section
- SL-12156 [Project Copy/Paste] The prim's shape can be changed by pasting mesh parameters
- SL-11947 [Project Copy/Paste] The "Light" parameters aren't copied from the objects with the default parameters
- SL-11946 [Project Copy/Paste] The menu to pick what properties to copy/paste is not available on the build floater
- SL-11945 [Project Copy/Paste] The advanced light's parameters of the object can't be transferred
- SL-11944 [Project Copy/Paste] The prim's shape can be changed by pasting empty parameters