© 2018-2020 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
18.104.22.1685404 - EAM
This shiny new viewer is a brave foray into improving the state of Estate Access Management! We can’t wait to see what you think about it. Here’s what you’ll find:
- New “Access” tab in the Region/Estate floater with subtabs for “Estate Managers”, “Allowed”, “Allowed Groups”, and “Banned”
- Recording banned date, banned by, and last login for each banned account †
- Search & Sort within each of the sub-tabs
- Copy Banlist & Allowed-list
- Added a confirmation for adding or removing from a list
- More Estate Managers!
- We’re upping the number to 15. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
†these features only available going forward.
As always, please file a Jira to tell us about any problems you discover or request additions or feature changes to this functionality.
- BUG-226544 [EEP] Latest Dullahan/CEF update breaks parcel media playback - Dullahan: 1.1.1309 / CEF: 3.3626.1895.g7001d56 / Chromium: 72.0.3626.121
- SL-10617 [EAM] crash teleporting home, maybe related to god mode or Region Estate Access menu
- SL-10285 BugSplat Crash: SecondLifeViewer!LLControlAvatar::isImpostor(620)
- BUG-225771 'Sign up' link and 'RECENTLY ADDED' tab aren't localized on the viewer splash page
- SL-9986 [EAM] god mode does not display region access lists
- BUG-225499 [EAM]"Duratio" field's name is displayed when sorting in this field.
- BUG-225501 [EAM]Ban duration temporary field shows only 3 numeral
- BUG-225502 [EAM] Duration '1 hr' is displayed on the 'Banned' tab regardless of the entered 'Ban duration > Temporary' values
- BUG-225500 [EAM] There is no validation of input values in the 'hours' field
- SL-2987 Improve Access management in Region/Estate and About Land
- SL-2807 'Parcel owners can be more restrictive' checkbox has focus for not EO or EM account
- SL-1956 Add support for temporary bans to parcel ban list
- SL-1942 Generate Confirmation message when adding a person to a estate list
- SL-1934 Increase the total number of Estate Managers from 10 to 15
- SL-1909 Create a tabbed floater for managing users for Region/Estate owners in About Land
- SL-1908 Estate Access Management UI - Sort the lists
- SL-1890 Estate Access Management UI - Search the lists
- SL-1887 Estate Access Management - Viewer side changes for the "Banned" list
- SL-1885 Estate Access Management - Replace "getinfo" with a capability (viewer side)
- BUG-225057 The '<Group name> is already in the Allowed Groups list' message is displayed group name as a link in the "Allowed Groups" tab
- SL-1803 EAM - Case insensitive Unicode search
- BUG-216322 When add users to "banned" or "Allowed" with the button "All estates", they are not added.
- BUG-225353 [EAM] When estate banning a list of multiple avatars, if an "unbannable" avatar is included in the list, no avatars are added to the ban list
- SL-1661 Allowed Groups tend to be "(waiting)" for the group name in the Estate Access floater of Second Life EAM 22.214.171.1244757 (64bit)
- BUG-216476 "Copy Banlist/Copy Allowedlist" buttons for land access tab
- BUG-216161 The list of Estate Managers is not updated when more than one user is added/deleted
- BUG-216337 [EAM] Region Estate floater refers to list below, which is now the access tab
- SL-1423 EAM can't add or remove agent to or from Allowed, Banned list for All Estates on the first try
- SL-1311 [EAM] Regression: viewer occasionally crashes when entering god mode
- SL-1309 EAM - UI redesign
- BUG-216164 Wrong message about Adding Estate Manager to Banned list
- BUG-216159 Deleting 2 or more Groups from the "Allowed Groups" list does not refresh it.
- SL-1189 God mode does not display estate information or update when you add yourself as an Estate Manager
- BUG-216165 The message is not displayed when adding a group when the group is already in the list
- BUG-216163 "(waiting)" instead of a group name in the Allowed Groups list.
- BUG-216158 Adding/removing more than one user to/from the Allowed/Banned list makes it disappear.
- BUG-216166 The text of the message is truncated when removing a large number of banned users
- BUG-216373 [EAM] The sub-tabs are empty in the ‘Access’ tab after adding a new estate manager
- BUG-216160 New users are not added to the list of banned users when already banned user is selected in the 'Choose resident' floater
- BUG-216323 Confirm floater does not disappear after remove
- INTL-302 translate Viewer Set52 (repository: DRTVWR-461: viewer-estate-access)