© 2018-2020 Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved.
188.8.131.524929 - Love Me Render
Render Pipeline and Retina Support
This viewer update focuses on two significant areas: Rendering fixes to the Viewer, Retina support for Mac.
We have bundled these Rendering changes into their own build, because they are high risk for performance.
- BUG-225995 [Render] During log in, during Loading world... pressing CTRL+SHIFT+H causes the screen to flicker
- BUG-225922 [Love Me Render] MacOS Quit / Shutdown crash
- BUG-225770 [Mac] [Render] Low FPS on the Test DRTVWR-466 Render pipeline #2 RC viewer
- BUG-225769 [Mac] [Render] Right-click context menu immediately disappears when clicking any place in the ‘Inventory’ floater
- SL-9984 [Retina] Camera frustum, do not display correctly on "WORLD MAP" window.
- BUG-225562 [Render] dragging active Second Life session to second monitor zooms in making viewer unusable
- BUG-225558 [Render] [Mac] Alt + left mouse click has severely impaired functions
- SL-7041 CLONE - Applying planar texture alignment to prims with diffuse and normal maps fails.
- BUG-5056 Shadows cast by rigged alpha surfaces ignore alpha completely.
- BUG-10773 Show Land Owner shows shiney colors for Group Member and Auction land.
- SL-2911 Handle dual-graphics systems more robustly
- SL-2642 Better error logging for missing binormals
- SL-1959 add info to tex debug display for cache hit rate and fetch timing
- SL-1914 Improved support for Retina Displays
- BUG-216387 Selecting mesh objects make several HUD-related items invisible
- BUG-225039 with transparent texture and alpha masking at cutoff 1, the underlying color shows through in small patches
- SL-1835 rigged materials using alpha have their shadows drawn twice
- BUG-225097 Planar Texture setting fields becomes grayed out during the editing Rotation degrees field
- BUG-225157 [RC BlueSteel 18.07.17.517953] Adjusting specular horizontal offset also adjusts specular vertical offset on BlueSteel regions only
- BUG-225098 Incorrect values of Rotation degrees field with checked 'Align planar faces' checkbox in different tabs
- BUG-225337 Alpha Masked surfaces having a diffuse with alpha channel and normal and specular applied lose their shadows
- SL-1507 rigged content using materials and alpha doesn't cast shadow using alpha
- BUG-11886 LSL ignores normal map offset values 99% of the time if prim_texture is specified as well(???)
- SL-1257 Objects with Alpha Masking > 0 do not rendering correctly on avatar
- BUG-225300 Disabling avatar rendering removes static objects
- SL-1117 grids.xml with a single grid instead of an array in LLSD can crash viewer